top of page


The Democratic Republic of the Congo or simply the Congo is a country located in Central Africa. It is the home of the Association of the Eternal Gospel SBD Conference. With the help of SDBs in the USA, they have embarked on an evangelism project to distribute Bibles, in their local languages. They have so far deployed two teams to the northwest and central sections of the country.

Their conviction is that the Bible translated into local languages is an effective method of proclaiming the Good News of Heaven. Persons receiving a Bible may study and comprehend the Word of God in his language. Each Bible costs about US$10, and they are hoping to be able to purchase another 500 Bibles for distribution. So far, they have had good receptions, despite small pockets of resistance. There are now several small groups of new believers and our Brethren in the Congo are developing a plan of discipleship. Praise the Lord!

Their Conference has been able to secure about 35% of that total cost, and they are asking for your prayer and financial support to acquire the remaining 65%.

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”2 Timothy 3:16-17

Links for downloadables to share click HERE

~ Andrew O. Samuels, Chief Executive Director

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page